It transmits the control signal as a digital data package to motors with incremental encoders. Only the DigiFOX also controls internal focus motors as well as the start/stop signal of the Panasonic HDV camcorder HVX200, HPX171 and others.
- 16 transmission channels are selectable within the 434 MHz
- frequency band (US & UK versions 457 MHz)
- Range* approx. 300m/330yards outdoors and approx. 80m / 90yards in buildings
- Light weight, compact receiver (8x4x9.5 cm / 3×1.6×3.7 inch, weight 260 g / 9.2 ounces)
- Compatible with external motors with incremental decoders and internal focus servo motors of many EB lenses from Canon and Fujinon
- Automatic calibration of the end settings and power provision for the motor dependent on the lens’s mechanical performance
- Resolution 32 bit, integrated ON/OFF or start/stop recording function
- “Electronic gear” for spreading or compressing of the translation ratio between the hand wheel and motor reaction
- Memory of the last settings if the battery must be changed.
- Also controls the dimmer module from the Aladin system
- Integrated serial interface RS 232 for easy software upgrades or connecting to PC or PDA – 1.5 V D-cell included
- Lowest power consumption, a battery usually last for an entire day.
- Option: Rechargeable battery, charger for 110-240 V AC, 33 VA, with all international plug adapters.