Both pan and tilt actions are continuous through 360 º, depending on the length of the lens and camera. The Fluid 7 can be supplied with a variety of platform widths, quick change spacing blocks and riser plates as illustrated. The platform is adjustable for height to suit the centre of gravity of the camera in use. A second pan bar of the platform, with ratchet adjustment to suit the required height.
Operation temperature range
+150ºF to -40ºF (+60ºC to -40ºC)
Weight: 17lb 14oz (8kg) standard
- Fluid cushioned free head.
- Sealed fluid system gives seven degrees of control in both pan and tilt.
- Smooth accurate braking on pan and tilt.
- Recessed circular spirit levels.
- 360º scale on pan.
- 150mm or Mitchell base, other fittings can be supplied on request.
- Double taper roller bearings throughout.
- Camera screw and platform adjust for vertical and horizontal balance.
- Second pan bar available.