The TANGO Mark II offers the following improvements over the original Tango/Swing head:
- New quick release locking mechanism that prevent side to side play.
- New brake lever accessible on either side of the head to clear long camera sliding base plates.
- New flexible shaft adapter: with any ARRI flexible shaft (“whip”) you can roll the head from either the front or the back of the head.
- New removable handle: to clear the long camera sliding base plates you can fit the handle at the front or the back of the head. The new handle has the ARRI flex shaft receptacle built-in.
- New adapter to accept the mini Sachtler Touch & Go plate, ideal for small video cameras.
- Length: 225mm / 8.8 inches (without handle)
- Length: 359mm / 14.1 inches (with handle)
- Width: 168mm / 6.6 inches
- Height: 59mm / 2.3 inches
- Weight: 3.5kg / 7.7 Lbs
- Rotation center height: 145mm / 5.7 inches
- Swing angle: 90 degree scale: +45 deg. to -45 deg. per degree
- Camera fitting: Touch & Go camera plate 35
- Camera fitting: Two screws 3/8″
- Camera fitting: Safety lock
- Max. load: Approx. 50kg / 110Lbs